This creamy Copycat See’s Fudge recipe is super easy to make and tastes just like the original, with or without nuts!
OK, who doesn’t love fudge candy? I can’t remember where or how I got this one, but it is a great version of See’s Fudge, to the best of my ability – and it is good. It is super easy and so good, nuts optional.
Copycat See's Fudge
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts chopped (optional)
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan.
- In a large mixing bowl add the powdered sugar and eggs, mix well carefully as this dusts up quite a bit!
- Next add the melted chocolate mixture and vanilla. Mix thoroughly to incorporate completely.
- Add the nuts if desired and mix to thoroughly incorporate.
- With a spatula, pour chocolate fudge mixture into a greased 8x8" pan. Refrigerate to firm at least 3 hours. Slice into bite sized pieces and refrigerate if not being served.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.