Strawberry Cheesecake Cups (No Bake)
17 CommentsLeave CommentPrint Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups are made with crushed graham crackers, cream cheese and Greek yogurt and fresh fruit. They’re perfect for kid’s parties, the next office potluck or when that sweet tooth impulse strikes. Small, individual servings and no baking required!
Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts and these Strawberry Cheesecake Cups make things easier when the desire to have some hits me and I don’t want an entire cake around for me to finish off.
Why are these so good?
- easy to make because there is no baking required
- they come in individual servings
- are made in no time at all.
What do I need to make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- I use a little flavor weapon of one of my favorite snacks, freeze dried berries, and does it ever bump up that berry flavor!
- You can find them in the aisle where dried fruit are at your local markets or online. I usually get mine at Target, Wal-Mart, Trader Joes, Sprouts or Whole Foods, too.
- I use Greek yogurt to lighten the cream cheese and whip in powdered sugar and any crushed dehydrated berry of choice for this delicious filling. Layer it with crushed graham crackers and some nuts then the berry topping.
I simply crush up or purée some berries, add a little of the reserved freeze dried berries and in little jam jars, or small dessert cups it goes.
If cheesecake is your thing, check out my Berry Goat Cheese and Basil Tart or for more no-bake recipes, see my No Bake Blackberry Tarts with Blueberry Cashew Cream, or No Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars.
These fruit recipes like Pineapple Cashew Coffee Cake, Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits and Cranberry Cream Cheese Stuffed Banana Bundt Cake, are some house favorites, too. Enjoy!
Watch how to make this below!
Subscribe to my Newsletter, follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube for all my latest recipes and videos.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- 8 oz graham cracker crumbs (See Note 1)
- 1/4 cup sliced nuts
- 2 cups fresh berries
- 1.25 oz freeze dried berries (See Note 2)
- 16 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place the graham crackers in a plastic bag and press air out. Seal and using a rolling pin crush into crumbs. Add the sliced nuts and mix together. Set aside.
- Place the freeze dried berries in a plastic bag and press air out. Seal and using a rolling pin crush into crumbs, reserving 2 tablespoons for topping, and set aside.
- In a bowl add the cream cheese and beat for 3 minutes. Add the Greek yogurt and beat again to combine for 2 minutes. Add the salt, powdered sugar and freeze dried berries. Beat to incorporate and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor add the fresh berries and reserved 2 tablespoons of the powdered freeze dried berries. Pulse several times to chop and combine. I like to keep mine a little chunky and not completely puréed (optional).
- In eight 4 oz jars or four 8 oz cups divide half the graham cracker mixture on the bottom of each container. Divide the berry cream cheese mixture on top and top each with divided crushed berry mixture. Place a sliced berry on top and refrigerate.
- I used half of a 14.4 oz box of graham crackers.
- I get the Simply Balanced often at Target. It's a 1.25 oz, four serving bag.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Yes please! These are the best for the summer! No baking and the easiest way to make dessert!
No-bake desserts are the BEST! This has so much delicious strawberry flavor!
I have to agree!
I love that they are individual and no-bake! I can’t wait to give these a whirl.
Thank you! I hope you love them!
It was so delish! Everyone at my house loved it!
I am drooling over these strawberry cheesecake cups. So creamy and delicious!
I cannot wait to have them again! We love them!
Very tasty and cute dessert!
Thank you Vikki!
These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups would disappear in our house!
They don’t last long here!
The family just loved these. I am going to make them again for my daughter’s birthday! Thanks for the recipe!
They would make a great birthday dessert!
These look so good! Perfect for Mother’s Day! Love the coloring they have!
These are so pretty! And so easy AND you can just tell that they taste delicious. Summer dessert perfection!
The perfect little sweet and dreamy Spring dessert. Thanks Marissa!