These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups are made with crushed graham crackers, cream cheese and Greek yogurt and fresh fruit. They’re perfect for kid’s parties, the next office potluck or when that sweet tooth impulse strikes. Small, individual servings and no baking required!
Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts and these Strawberry Cheesecake Cups make things easier when the desire to have some hits me and I don’t want an entire cake around for me to finish off.
Why are these so good?
- easy to make because there is no baking required
- they come in individual servings
- are made in no time at all.
What do I need to make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- I use a little flavor weapon of one of my favorite snacks, freeze dried berries, and does it ever bump up that berry flavor!
- You can find them in the aisle where dried fruit are at your local markets or online. I usually get mine at Target, Wal-Mart, Trader Joes, Sprouts or Whole Foods, too.
- I use Greek yogurt to lighten the cream cheese and whip in powdered sugar and any crushed dehydrated berry of choice for this delicious filling. Layer it with crushed graham crackers and some nuts then the berry topping.
I simply crush up or purée some berries, add a little of the reserved freeze dried berries and in little jam jars, or small dessert cups it goes.
If cheesecake is your thing, check out my Berry Goat Cheese and Basil Tart or for more no-bake recipes, see my No Bake Blackberry Tarts with Blueberry Cashew Cream, or No Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars.
Watch how to make this below!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- 8 oz graham cracker crumbs (See Note 1)
- 1/4 cup sliced nuts
- 2 cups fresh berries
- 1.25 oz freeze dried berries (See Note 2)
- 16 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place the graham crackers in a plastic bag and press air out. Seal and using a rolling pin crush into crumbs. Add the sliced nuts and mix together. Set aside.
- Place the freeze dried berries in a plastic bag and press air out. Seal and using a rolling pin crush into crumbs, reserving 2 tablespoons for topping, and set aside.
- In a bowl add the cream cheese and beat for 3 minutes. Add the Greek yogurt and beat again to combine for 2 minutes. Add the salt, powdered sugar and freeze dried berries. Beat to incorporate and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor add the fresh berries and reserved 2 tablespoons of the powdered freeze dried berries. Pulse several times to chop and combine. I like to keep mine a little chunky and not completely puréed (optional).
- In eight 4 oz jars or four 8 oz cups divide half the graham cracker mixture on the bottom of each container. Divide the berry cream cheese mixture on top and top each with divided crushed berry mixture. Place a sliced berry on top and refrigerate.
- I used half of a 14.4 oz box of graham crackers.
- I get the Simply Balanced often at Target. It's a 1.25 oz, four serving bag.