Fresh peaches top this amazingly fluffy, no bake cheesecake bar with a ground oat and graham cracker base. These No Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars scream summer in one tasty dessert. What’s even better is you don’t even need to turn on the oven!
I originally had the tart and tangy rhubarb in mind, but to be honest, if it’s not in a crisp or covered, it’s not the prettiest of fruits once cooked down and the bounty of fresh peaches I had on hand were next in line. I was not disappointed and I know you won’t be either.
I don’t know about you but with this heat wave happening there’s no way I was going to turn that oven on for dessert. So no bake was in order and cheesecake came to mind. And to me there’s no better crust than a graham cracker crust.
I’ll share a little kitchen hack I use to for making an even crust base. I make these in a 9×9 inch baking casserole dish, but use a smaller sized dish to press the crumb mixture. Just coat the bottom of an 8 inch baking casserole dish with plastic wrap and press the ground oat and graham cracker crumbs for even distribution. Even and easy.
Feel free to use your hands, but with one press you’re done and good to go.
I bet you’re thinking this has a food coloring in it, or I used some Photoshop trickery, but these peaches are this color and they are so good.
Thank you Mother Nature and summer stone fruits like nectarines or apricots would work just as well for this, too.
The cream cheese gets fluffed up and folded with whipped cream for a light and delicious cheesecake layer that tops the crust base.
Speaking of that crust base… man. The ground graham cracker and ground oat mixture is heaven. Just sweet enough and with a hint of cinnamon, optional of course, it is a perfect bar cookie or cheesecake bar. Whatever you want to call these you will be happy not to turn on the oven for one killer dessert. Enjoy!
If you like this try my No Bake Cheesecake Fig Tarts, No Bake Blackberry Tarts with Blueberry Cashew Cream or these No Bake Gluten Free Chai Berry Bars.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Cheesecake filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Peach Topping
- 3 cups diced fresh peaches See Note 1
- 3 tbsp lemon juice Note 2
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Add filling ingredients to sauce pan and heat over medium low heat until soft about 6 minutes. Stir to prevent sticking. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a food processor mix together graham crackers and oats. Pulse until ground and add melted butter, cinnamon and the sugar. Pulse again to mix.
- Press graham cracker crumb mixture into bottom of 9x9 inch baking casserole dish (See Note 3) and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Whip the heavy cream and set aside. Whip the cream cheese and sugar for a minute until fluffy. Fold in the whipped cream and spread over chilled graham cracker crust. Top with cooled peaches and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve chilled.
2. 1 large lemon or 3 tbsp lemon juice total
3. Nine graham cracker sheets (1 wrapped package) which comes to about 1 cup ground graham cracker crumbs.