Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
These Roasted Brussel Sprouts have a honey and balsamic glaze. They are not only beyond easy to prepare, but I guarantee they will be your new favorite Brussel sprouts recipe!
- 1 1/2 lbs brussel sprouts (See Note 1)
- 3 tbsp olive oil separated
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (or balsamic glaze - thicker!)
- 2 tsp honey
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or use a Silpat silicone baking mat.
Trim off the outer, dry leaves, cut the bottom off and slice sprouts lengthwise.
In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
Transfer the brussel sprouts to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
Place brussel sprouts back in bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve.
- If using frozen, thaw and shake off excess water. Roast for 40 minutes instead of 20, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 480mg | Potassium: 670mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1280IU | Vitamin C: 144.6mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 2.5mg