Greek Salad with Feta
Greek Salad with Feta! Chunks of cucumber, sliced teardrop tomatoes, a variety of olives and crumbled feta in an herb infused, lemon dressing.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 2 Persian cucumbers (or 1 English cucumber)
- 8 oz teardrop tomatoes halved
- 2 cups mixed marinated Greek olives
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
Greek Salad Dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice (about 2-3 tbsp) and zest
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
Trim and discard ends. Slice the cucumber lengthwise and each half again lengthwise. Turn pieces and cut across into 1/2 inch pieces.
Slice the teardrop tomatoes in half lengthwise.
In a medium size bowl add the dressing ingredients and whisk together. Add the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and crumble the feta cheese over. Toss to coat and serve or chill if not using immediately.
Calories: 608kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 1335mg | Potassium: 838mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 2175IU | Vitamin C: 38.7mg | Calcium: 416mg | Iron: 2.5mg