A fresh and deliciously tangy dip
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 large peeled cucumber quartered, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup packed finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon plus pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Whisk the yogurt, mint, lemon juice, cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper in medium bowl to blend. Add cucumbers and toss to coat. Season the mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve with grilled meats.
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 147mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3.8% | Vitamin C: 5.3% | Calcium: 6.4% | Iron: 2.4%