Baked Salmon Patties
Tender, flaky Salmon Patties, baked to a golden brown and loaded with fresh vegetables and herbs make a great meal served with lemon and tartar sauce. Easy, healthy and a great way to use up leftover salmon or use canned!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb salmon cooked and flaked (See Note 1)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (See Note 2)
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 cups bell peppers diced (See Note 3)
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 3 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- dash of hot sauce I use Tabasco, optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- tartar sauce for serving
- lemon slices for serving
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a large bowl, break the cooked salmon into bite size pieces or flake the drained and canned salmon.
Add the remaining ingredients and gently mix well with hands or spatula. Form into 6 patties.
Place the salmon patties on an oiled baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, turn and continue baking another 5 minutes until golden brown on both sides. Serve hot with lemon slices and tartar sauce.
- You can substitute cooked salmon that's been flaked for 2-6 oz cans of salmon. It will be less and that's OK.
- Feel free to substitute mayonnaise for plain Greek yogurt.
- I dice 1/2 each small green, red, yellow bell pepper.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 170mg | Potassium: 484mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1304IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2mg