Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tbsp oregano finely chopped fresh
- 5 garlic cloves chopped
- 3 green onions finely diced
- 1 small red chili pepper deveined seeds removed and finely diced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse to chop several times, or chop finely by hand.
Place in the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes and serve along side empanadas or a grilled steak.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1005IU | Vitamin C: 32.4mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1.9mg