Ham and Cheese Lasagna Roll Ups
These start with fresh pasta sheets, sliced ham, fontina or provolone cheese. Roll up, cover with with cream and nutmeg and bake!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 Oven Ready Lasagne Sheets (See Note 1)
- 24 slices deli ham (low sodium) thin sliced
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 16 oz heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Parmesan or mozzarella cheese
- parsley to garnish
Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
Layer 4 slices of ham on each oven-ready lasagne sheet and top with 2 slices of provolone cheese. Roll up and slice each roll into thirds and each third in half (6 sliced rolls total for each pasta sheet).
Place each cut roll vertically and repeat to fill baking dish. Cover with cream, nutmeg and cheese of choice.
Bake for 20 minutes until golden and bubbling. Cream will reduce and thicken.
Serve and spoon sauce over, top with chopped parsley garnish (optional).
1. I used Rana fresh pasta sheets that are oven-ready lasagne sheets NOT uncooked lasagna noodles. You can pick these up in the refrigerated cheese and fresh pasta section of the market.
Calories: 963kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.6g | Protein: 41.2g | Fat: 73.3g | Saturated Fat: 44.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21.9g | Cholesterol: 258.1mg | Sodium: 1366.7mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4.8g