These Pork Kebabs with Honey Mint Sauce will be on the table in under 30 minutes and your family will love you for it! Serve these alongside some warmed pita, or as pictured here, fresh Sangak bread from a local Middle Eastern bakery.
I’m excited that today’s post is sponsored by my friends over at Smithfield. Smithfield is proud to be the leader in marinated fresh pork. They continuously strive to provide customers with new and delicious mouthwatering flavors, all using 100% fresh pork. An added bonus is they use no artificial ingredients.
Think center cut pork chop meat that’s already marinated in garlic and herbs that gets cubed up, alternately layered with vegetables on skewers and is then grilled. Then they’re finished before serving with a lemon, honey and mint sauce that makes this meal all come together. Sound good?
If you need a hassle-free dinner that’s ready in about 30 minutes or less, Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is your go-to choice for a delicious dinner the entire family will enjoy. Slow-marinated and perfectly seasoned, Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is available in an assortment of mouthwatering flavors, such as Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops OR Smithfield Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops.
For dinner the other night I used their Roasted Garlic & Herb Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops for these incredibly easy kebabs. Outstanding flavor!
What I find is most pre-packaged, marinated meats always seem overly salty, Smithfield’s do not.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork has a wide variety of fresh cuts, including pork roasts, loin filets, sirloins, pork chops and tenderloins, and can be sliced or cubed for even faster cooking. Couldn’t be simpler, right?
And for these pork kebabs, all you need to do is cut up some vegetables like colored bell peppers and red onion and alternately layer them on skewers. Grill them alongside some fresh lemons to squeeze on top and you are good to go.
After grilling I drizzled some of the grilled lemon mixed with honey and fresh, chopped mint to brighten it all up. These are amazing!
Smithfield is also challenging you to see what you can do with Marinated Fresh Pork to get a flavorful meal ready in about 30 minutes with their “Real Flavor, Real Fast” contest. For more 30-minute meal preparation ideas, and to submit your original tip for a chance to win great prizes, head to www.SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com.
Check out their new video Garlic & Herb Tenderloin with Apple Ginger Chutney featuring Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork, too.
If you would like other pork recipe ideas try this Bacon Peppered Pork Tenderloin, Roasted Pork Loin Filet with Apples and Fennel or for more kebabs, check out my Honey and Mint Lamb Kebabs, or these Grilled Lamb and Beef Koobideh Kebabs. Enjoy!
Thanks again to Smithfield for sponsoring today’s post. Thank you for supporting the companies that continue to make Kevin Is Cooking possible.
Pork Kebabs with Honey Mint Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- 3 colored bell peppers, cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-2 inch chunks
- 2 large lemons
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Cut each boneless center cut pork chop into 6-8 cubes, set side.
- Alternately skewer bell pepper, onion and pork on skewers.
- In a small bowl mix together the juice from one lemon (about 3-4 tablespoons), honey and mint. Season with salt and pepper and stir. Set aside. Slice remaining lemons into 1/2 inch thick rings.
- Spray pork kebabs with cooking spray to coat and grill 1-2 minutes per side. Grill lemon rings on both sides with kebabs.
- Allow kebabs to rest 5 minutes. Serve with grilled lemons and drizzle honey mint sauce over top.